These are the most common questions our clients ask about our food and catering service, if you have any additional questions please call us.
- Online prices don’t include GST – the total price including GST is tallied as you go on the right side of the page, so you’ll always know what you’re up for.
- If you’re a new customer ordering online for the first time, you’ll be asked to pay upon checkout.
- Or, you can give us a call or send an email with the following details to set up an account: Name, Organisation, Address, Phone, Email
- We’ll then send the invoice on or shortly after the day your catering is delivered and you’ll have fourteen days to pay.
- Payment options – you can pay online, over the phone, by direct debit or send us a cheque.
- If someone in your organisation has ordered with us previously, give us a call so we can add you as a user.
Tell me about your food.
- Our quality food is delicious and certain to please. We make everything fresh on the premises using seasonal ingredients.
- We roast our free-range chicken, cut ham off the bone and buy local (our haloumi and feta comes from Olympus at South Brisbane).
- Whether it’s morning tea, lunch, platters, finger food or a fully catered dinner, talk to us about how we can take the hassle out of catering your next meeting, conference, party or event.
Do you cater for dietary requirements or allergies?
- Yes! We have delicious options for vegans, vegetarians and gluten and lactose intolerant guests. We find gluten-free folk tend to prefer salads rather sandwiches. We have a tasty range of fresh-cut salads that can be served in individual bowls or by the kilo. With or without chicken they’re a great alternative.
- Allergies are a bit trickier. While every care is taken to not cross-contaminate food, our kitchen does prepare dishes with nuts, dairy, eggs and flour. We can do our best to ensure guests with allergies have their meals packaged separately to avoid harmful elements. Espresso Train Café and Catering cannot assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed, or items guests may come into contact with, while eating our food.
- Halal is available upon request with a week’s notice and incurs a surcharge.
How much notice do I need to give?
- Need something tomorrow? Call us to see what we can do for you!
- The best times to call to discuss catering are 11am – 12 noon or 2pm – 3pm, in between peak café service.
- For small orders (under $1000) please order by 10am two working days before the delivery date.
- For bakes, frittatas and whole cakes, please allow four working days so we can source all the fresh ingredients we’ll need.
- For large events ($1000+), please order seven working days in advance.
Do you deliver?
Yes! To keep prices down we charge a fee depending on your location.
As a guide:
- delivery to Nundah and adjoining suburbs is around $15
- surrounding suburbs are $25 and wider Brisbane, $35
- delivery fees to outer regions can be supplied upon application
- add 15% to the delivery fee if it’s required after 4pm weekdays
- add 50% to the delivery fee if it’s required on weekends
Please note, due to health regulations, hot food will be delivered cold ready for you to heat & eat. Talk to us about options to suit your event.
How many sandwiches/wraps will I need?
- Usually one per person is enough but if you have big eaters you may want to add a couple extra. We don’t like to see food go to waste so we’ll never suggest you order more than we think you’ll need.
- Our classic sandwiches are made on café-sized, thick-cut, fresh-baked, white or multigrain bread and are cut into quarters.
- Our wraps and Turkish sandwiches are cut in half.
Just so you know…
- We reserve the right to replace out of stock items with similar alternatives.
- Prices can be subject to change due to fluctuations in the cost of produce.
- Additional labour costs apply on weekends, please call for quote.
Ready to order? Jump online or give us a call!